-
May 18th, 2005, 07:42 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I finally got the Winter Party dress today. (The seller messed up the shipping and it took way too long to get here, but that is besides the point, IT'S HERE!) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I looked at the tag and there is no date. It says Pleasant Company and the hair bow has a "Made in China for American Girl" sticker, but I was expecting a date to be on the dress.
Can someone who has the Winter Party dress please check theirs and see is it has a date? This is the first AG thing I got off of E-Bay and I really don't want it to be a fake.
THANKS!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks